Tuesday, September 15, 2009

等待与放弃 . . . . .

Been a long time since I last made my entry here...Things seem to be going well for me but still trapped in agony in love...The agony of waiting I guess...But I believe that it is worthwhile to wait and believe what my heart and feelings are telling me...Stubborn, a waste of time or even a fruitless wait maybe coming from others but none of these gonna stop me from what I am heading towards to...As I am clearly aware and understand what am I doing and not just chasing after aimlessly or blindly...25 years to meet someone so similar to me and a simple question to light up my pitch dark night...Its always the simple stuff that we overlooked in our life to make us regret and we slowed down and stopped to look back on these simple stuff...And indeed simple stuffs do does wonders in our life...

And overlooking of such simple stuffs ended up with regret of my life once, not going to let another 25 years to pass to make me realize what I had miss out on the needs in my life...People may feels that I am foolish but I do not think so . .And I will really be a big time fool for the second time if I am to let go the need of my life once again...Regretted once, do not wish to regret all over once again...



这一次的等待
是一个幸福的等待
还是另一个不怀好意的命运

就算是命运的捉弄
我也愿意继续的等待着妳
就算最后妳选择的不是我
我也不会怪妳

因为最后的我
选择了等待

选择了妳





No comments:

Post a Comment