Monday, August 31, 2009

你说是我们相见恨晚 . . . 我说为爱, 你不够勇敢 . . .

Been a tough week... Life is full of so much surprises and up comings...Somethings might struck you but unknowingly you do not realize until you stop and ponder upon on a simple question posted to you..Doesn't this sounds silly to you? I bet so too..what you need and what you want just suddenly seems to be so clear before your eyes.. Its really tormenting to be in a situation like this...But at least I think we are still chatting and communicating as per normal as per friend...Dun really know how long can this last or how much longer I can hold out, but maybe time will tell...Or maybe i discover what i really need and not what i always wanted... Need someone who is on common frequency as me..share the same thinking and joy, luffing at some tootpit jokes and silly mistakes she made....a simple comment like "the fish is so big hor" but it can just made her luffing at her own silliness and blurness hahaha..maybe she is just someone simple and make things much more simpler...that what makes her unique and special i guess...

Does what people say matters so much to you?Why do we need to let others affect our thinking and actions? I really dunoe..but I believe we should act and do stuffs base on what our heart and feeling is telling me...Or rather can someone tell me what is right and wrong in love?Is there really a right and wrong?I dun believe there is right or wrong but rather we should follow our feelings...Must we act other wise just because of what people say? Its so crazy not to listen to what your heart and feeling is telling you but follow what others say? Haiz I really do not understand...I have regretted once cause of my own foolishness and I dun wish to feel so regretful the second time again..

Things are so funny...You cant imagine how much sama-sama-ness we can have in 1 day...starting from IM-ing, food, drinks, dressing, saying the exact same words and sentences at the same time. Its really surprising that I can find someone who is so similar with me in all aspect..Suddenly the "Qian" that i gotten in Japan is starting to flow into my picture...First was the dark clouds will clear..which I feel it is already cleared by now...Efforts will pay and bright prospects..which is in my exam and job....and lastly... The Belated One will come...Will this come true too?




No comments:

Post a Comment